Friday, November 09, 2007

Team Work

It is kind of funny that I am writing this post tonight, because when Liz gets home tonight, I am going to hear about how I might have done Harrison irreparable harm because I failed to follow the schedule that she has painstakingly got him on over the last week. But anyhow, one of the coolest things that I have seen as we have become parents is that we are becoming a better team. We still have our "moments" but being a parent has brought us closer.

It is fun coming home from work and playing on the floor and getting set up for bed and bath time. It is fun heading to lunch, one carrying the baby, the other the diaper bag, or going for a walk, one with a stroller and one with a leash. Liz still does the lion's share of the work, but when we click, we click, and that is what has made this whole experience fun. Our ability to enjoy each other more as we enjoy watching Harrison grow up.

Now, talk to me tomorrow after our "discussion" tonight! :)

No comments: