Thursday, February 22, 2007

Registering for Baby Harrison

I guess we are learning very quickly what it means to be parents (to be). With all the snow and our crazy schedules Liz and I had a hard time planning what to do for Valentine's Day. It was actually a very cute moment when we got home from taking Liz's car in for repairs Wednesday morning and she looked at me and told me that she hadn't purchased my card yet. Because of the snowstorm she hadn't been able to go after work, and now she couldn't go that day because she didn't have a car - I sheepishly mentioned that I hadn't bought one yet either...we both felt a little better! We hadn't really discussed what we were even doing that night. We decided that we would have a romantic dinner of Jack's Natural Rising Pizza and go register for baby stuff, hoping it would be empty and we could get registered without the crowds.

I thought registering for China was a process! Holy cow, I didn't realize how many high chairs, strollers, baby monitors existed. Graco, EvenFlo, Chicco, Fisher Price, Baby Bjorn....on and on it went. It was a lot of fun but very exhausting! We were so overwhelmed towards the end Liz actually said "just choose one, I have no idea"...fortunately she was talking about baby monitors and not breast pumps, she may have ended up with this!

We were tired and brain dead from all the decisions so we decided to skip the dessert. And I have to say that this was one of the more interesting and fun valentine's we have had...and we had so much fun we went to another store Friday and registered for more...oh goodness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This post is rife with product placements!

So where did you register?